We are pleased to announce the opening of applications for our Young Professionals Programme (YPP) 2022/2023.
We are looking for young, qualified, enthusiastic, goal-oriented professionals eager to contribute to the social and economic growth of the Caribbean to join our YPP.
Our Young Professionals Programme serves as an excellent developmental opportunity for those interested in working in the International Financial Institution space. During the intensive two-year programme, each successful applicant will be paired with a knowledgeable Caribanker, who will support their integration into the organisation and provide guidance as they hone their expertise.
However, we offer more than just practical learning, our spacious campus boosts of several onsite amenities such as a professionally staffed gym and restaurant, as well as outdoor recreational spaces including a large playing field and tennis court.
If you are a young person interested in working in a multicultural environment, with a commitment to bettering the lives of Caribbean people through innovative and dynamic solutions, this is the opportunity for you.
WHO CAN APPLY
To be considered for the YPP candidates must:
- be a national of a Member Country of the CDB;
- be no older than 32 years of age by December 31, 2022.
- possess a Master’s degree or equivalent qualification in any discipline that is relevant to the business of the Bank.
- have a minimum of two (2) years’ relevant work experience in areas related to the Bank’s work.
- must be fluent in English and possess excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
The ideal candidates will exhibit:
- a commitment to working in a multicultural context and to local, regional or international public service.
- a commitment to development (field experience in poverty alleviation or in countries focusing on Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) is an added advantage)
- leadership potential.
- strong analytical skills, dynamism, and results-orientation
- innovative thinking and problem-solving capability
Young Professional, Gender Equality
Young Professional, Civil Engineer
Young Professional, Operational Risk Management
Young Professional, Legal
Young Professional, Integrity, Compliance & Accountability
The deadline for submission of applications is December 23, 2022 at 11:59 pm (AST).